- Faster Checkout
- Easy to navigate
• Clinical evaluation: cutaneous dryness and redness were significantly improved in CERA5™ group.
• Hydration measurement: CERA5™ significantly increases the hydration degree on face and limbs, almost 100% higher than that of placebo.
• Self-assessment: All of the volunteers perceived CERA5™ as being much more effective throughout the entire clinical trial.
83% of users agreed that the skin of their whole body looks revitalised after taking CERA5™. However, each individual is different and results will vary based on one’s lifestyle and diet. Generally, you should notice improvement in skin suppleness and radiance within the 1st-3rd weeks. By the 6th-8th week, you should notice that your skin has become firmer. The key to long-term results is long-term usage. So make CERA5™ a simple part of your daily routine!
The Building Blocks For Stronger Skin Barrier To
Lock Moisture In and Harmful Elements Out
● New clinical research studies have shown that people who have eczema have significantly fewer ceramides under such skin condition.
● People with psoriasis (another itchy, flaky, rashed skin condition occasionally confused with eczema) have fewer number of ceramides as compared to people with normal skin.